Vol XII Submission Deadline: Friday April 15th, 2016.
Submissions are open to all UCSD Undergraduates.
- Submission guidelines:
* There is no minimum page length for submissions; the maximum length is 40 pages (double-spaced); the typical length is 10-20pp. Within those limits, you should use as many pages as are required to fully explain your ideas, but submissions should not be unnecessarily long.
* Papers can be on any philosophical topic.
* Your name must appear on the cover page only. Your name must not appear on any other page of the paper. The cover page must include the following: Name, Title of Paper, Class Title and Number (if applicable), general topic (history, ethics, logic, etc.) and an email address.
* Papers must be submitted both electronically and in hard copy.
* Submissions must include a Microsoft Word attachment sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line, “Paper for Undergraduate Conference.”
* Hard copy submissions should be delivered to the Philosophy Department (H&SS 7030) and labeled “Paper for Undergraduate Conference – ATTN: Conference Committee.” Please put your paper into a mailbox marked “GUERRERO”. Again, both the hard copy and email attachment must be submitted in order for a paper to be considered.
* One paper submission per student.
* The Undergraduate Philosophy Conference will be held in May. Authors of selected papers should be available to present on the determined date.