Vol XV (2018) Submission Deadline: 27 February, 2018.
Submissions are open to all UCSD Undergraduates.
- Submission guidelines:
* There is no page limit (or minimum), although the typical length is 10-20pp.
* Papers can be on any philosophical topic.
* Your name must appear on the cover page only. Your name must not appear on any other page of the paper. The cover page must include the following: Name, Title of Paper, Class Title and Number (if applicable; e.g. Philosophy of Science, PHIL 145), general topic (history, ethics, logic, etc.) and an email address. For reference, see this example.
* Papers must be submitted both electronically and in hard copy.
* Submissions must include a Microsoft Word attachment sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line, “Paper for Undergraduate Conference.”
* Hard copy submissions should be delivered to the Philosophy Department (H&SS 7030) and labeled “Paper for Undergraduate Conference – ATTN: Conference Committee.” Please put your paper into the mailbox marked “GUERRERO”. Again, both the hard copy and email attachment must be submitted in order for a paper to be considered.
* One paper submission per student.
* The Undergraduate Philosophy Conference will be held 4 May, 2018. Authors of selected papers should be available to present on the determined date.