Vol X Submission Deadline: Friday April 8th, 2013
Submissions are open to all UCSD Undergraduates.
- There is no page length for submissions. You should use as many pages as are required to fully explain your ideas, but submissions should not be unnecessarily long.
- Papers can be on any philosophical topic.
- Your name must appear on the cover page only. Your name must not appear on any other page of the paper. The cover page must include the following: Name, Title of Paper, Class Title and Number (if applicable), general topic (history, ethics, logic, etc.) and an email address.
- In addition to a hard copy of the paper, submissions must include a Microsoft Word attachment sent via email to: UCSDPhilConference@yahoo.com. Please include in the subject line, “Paper for Undergraduate Conference.” Hard copy submissions should be delivered to the Philosophy Department (H&SS 7030) and labeled “Paper for Undergraduate Conference – ATTN: Conference Committee.” Please put your paper into a mailbox marked “Intuitions.” Both the hard copy and email attachment must be submitted in order for a paper to be considered.
- One paper submission per student.
- The Undergraduate Philosophy Conference will be held in May. Authors of selected papers should be available to present on the determined date.